Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Language. This website (hereinafter “Website”) is operated through the use of Greek Language. All information and terms are expressed in Greek Language and should be interpreted according to their meaning in Greek Language irrespective of the Governing Law. If you (under whichever capacity e.g. browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, contributors etc - hereinafter “you”, “User”) have any relative question please contact us for clarifications.
2. Ownership. This website is owned and operated by VASAL E.E (hereinafter “we”, “us” and “our”). This website is an e-shop that presents on line the products of our company BASAL PC, Tax ID 998415472, Tax Bureau Amaroussiou,under the net brand name Apoxylo.gr and Apoxylo.com.
3. Visiting our website, using the information, tools and services available from this site to you or purchasing the products under sale in our website (hereinafter “Products”), constitutes acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices (hereinafter “Terms”) stated here. Any amendments or new features to this website are also subject to the Terms. The most current version of the Terms is available on this page. We reserve the right for any change of the Terms by updating this page. Users of this website know that they have read and accepted the terms and they take the responsibility to comply. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes, irrespective if you are a regular or a new User. If you continue using our website constitutes acceptance of those changes. The new Terms have immediate effect on all transactions etc except solely of past purchases which are governed by the Terms that were valid on the date of purchase.
In the event that any provision of the Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable by applicable law, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against us.
4. By purchasing a product, a sale contract is established between you and us under the Governing Law. Place of the sale is Athens, Greece, irrespective of the place the User. Making a purchase by using our site means that you agree to a purchase by distance, according to law 2251/1994. Your order is completed by the Company’s acceptance by sending you back a written confirmation (confirmation email) at the email address you provided when you submitted the order. If you do not receive a confirmation email for your order, please contact with us immediately at email@example.com so as your order to be submitted successfully.
5. User’s Obligations and Statements:
• To purchase from our website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country. Underage users can only have access with the consent and under the supervision of their parents or carers and without having to submit their personal details. If such information is submitted by minors, the company reserves the right to request from their parents or carers any amount resulting from the placed order.
• You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
• We keep the right to terminate our services in case of breach or violation of any of the Terms.
• For any purchase you make, you are obliged to comply with the Governing Law’s provisions for Sales, e-commerce, copyright (of products, website etc.)
• You should provide your personal details requested for all purchases. You should fill in your name, your surname, the sending address, your phone number, your email address, and in case of payment by credit card you will be asked to fill in your card number, its last three digits and its expiration date. Our Company will use this information in accordance with Article 7A, paragraph 1 (b) of Law n. 2472/1997 in order to complete the purchase of its customers and in no way to disclose, publish or transfer this information to third parties except in cases of legal and judicial matters. Your personal information will be publicized in the respective bank and will be deleted from the company's data immediately after the completion of your order, guaranteeing a high level of security. You should provide detailed, complete and accurate information for contact, purchase and account for all your purchases.
• If, following a request or at your own will, you send submissions creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (hereinafter “comments”), you agree that we may, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and use the comments in a different manner. We undertake no obligation for the content or lawfulness of the comments, to compensate you, respond, not to delete, or maintain the comments in confidence.
• You are prohibited from using the Website or its content: (a) for any unlawful, obscene or immoral purpose, (b) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
6. Our Rights and Representations (without any liability to you or any third-party in case of breach).
• In case that a user violates the terms and precisions, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time or/and to complete the user’s order.
• Your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involves (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks so as not to be changed or be read.
• We are responsible solely to deliver the product you purchased, but we keep the right to cancel the order on our discretion, e.g. in cases of the product’s unavailability, of currency changes, on inaccuracy of the product or prices etc. We reserve the right to refuse any order or limit or cancel quantities of an order in cases of purchases that do not comply with the mentioned terms.
• The time of shipment depends on the availability of ordered products in the company's warehouses, as well as on reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.). In this case we will inform you via email or telephone, so as you tell us finally if you wish to complete your order under these circumstances.
• Customs duties or other import charges that are charged to non-EU countries will have to be paid by you when your order reaches the chosen destination country. Unfortunately, the company has no control over these costs and we cannot provide accurate information of whether or not and how much you will be charged, as customs policy varies considerably from country to country. Before you order, you can contact a customs office in your country to check the cost.
• The products are sold from us on a retail / consumer basis. It is not allowed to resale or trade any of the products without our consent.
• The terms of our website are fully compatible with Greek Legislation. The users accept that we reserve the right to modify the terms. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the content of the Website, the products, their description, characteristics and prices at any time and without deadline.
• Certain products may be of limited quantities so we cannot exclude the case of non-availability, before or after your order. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
• The return or exchange of a product is subject to our Return Policy
• We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the webstore. The products that our company provides are handmade and made of natural materials, sometimes resulting to differences from their original appearance (wood shade, wood stains, metal details and clasps), despite the fact that we are always trying the final products to be perfectly featured. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
• We reserve the right, but we are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
• We may provide you the access to third-party tools, content, products and services over which we neither monitor nor have any neither control nor input, so therefore without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement from us. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools, content, products and services. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
• You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.